
About a month ago I had a few tips on how to organize your camping equipment so that it would be easier to pack and get on the road. I received a lot of comments on this issue and decided to write some more tips.
We all know that camping can be a joyful event to unite the whole family, but there is always a lack of everything! Here are some things to keep in mind when you need to remember all the necessary equipment for camping and keep everyone happy. Remember that you always, at all costs, should keep a woman at home happy. Make sure that there is plenty of clean water and bathroom accessories. I know that this is a topic that no one wants to talk about, but everyone has to deal, but it needs to be done. A toilet for camping is a piece of camping equipment, which is a luxury, especially for those who travel for 3-5 days. If you do not have this place for camping, this is a simple solution. I have an extra tent for 3-4 people, I grab a 5 gallon bucket and a toilet seat from any local hardware store, I set the seat on the bucket and put it in an extra tent, an instant bathroom. Home camping equipment is usually cheaper than a purchased store. Then you dig a hole behind the tent to dump the garbage. Believe me, a wife might think that at first it is disgusting, but in the end she will like it, and so do you, trust me.
Before you close, I have another tip. When you store camping equipment, make sure it is clean and dry. It will last so long, especially in your tent. I know many times when you leave camp, where you just want to pack your tent and leave, but you can do more harm than you think. Ants can destroy your tent and other camping equipment if they are assembled with it. If the campsite does not have a clean place to bring inside and outside the tent, make sure that when you return home to open the tent to clean it inside and out. Any insects left on or inside the tent can eat small holes in the fabric and cause ten leaks from the top or bottom. The tent is probably the most expensive part of camping gear. His need to take care.

